Owner / Broker / Realtor, Burke Realty |
Carol Burke, RPA is a real estate Broker licensed to trade in real estate in the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador (NLAR). She manages a staff of realtors and administrators who are involved in real estate sales, leasing, relocation services, consultancy and property management.
Carol is a member in good standing of both the Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Realtors and the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). She currently serves on the Education Committee of the NLAR.
Carol is currently President of the local chapter of the Canadian Condominium Institute (CCI) and has served as a Director on their Board since 2002. She is also a member of the National Council of CCI and in that capacity she has published articles in both the local and national CCI newsletters.
Offices & Corporate Memberships
- President, Canadian Condominium Institute, NL Chapter
- Member, National Council of Canadian Condominium Institute
- Currently serves as an advisor on both Education and Ethics Committee of Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Realtors
- Member, Better Business Bureau
- Member, East Coast Supplier Alliance
- Member, Newfoundland & Labrador Organization of Women Entrepreneurs (NLOWE)
- Member, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
Carol’s Marketing Plan for St. John’s Real Estate – View
Carol Burke, RPA | Burke Realty
146 Campbell Avenue
St. John’s, NL A1E 2Z8