Bellevue Beach Provincial Park was built duing the early 1960’s. The assets of the park were bought by Ivan and Maxine Anderson in 1998. The park was surveyed in 2009 and a fifty year lease for the park was acquired in 2010.
The park was incorporated under Bellevue Beach Campground Ltd. in 2011 with the shareholders being Ivan and Maxine Anderson.
Bellevue Beach Campground is 142 acres with approximately 50 acres developed into Campsites and overflow parking.
The Campground has 111 campsites featuring:
- 34 sites with 30 amp hook up
- 47 sites with 20 amp hook up
- 14 tent sites
- 16 sites are serviced at present with services being added & due for completion on June 30th, 2013.
There are four artesian wells and a 10,000 gallon dumping station.
Building features include:
- two bedrooms
- Laundry Room
- Two public washrooms with showers
- Two bedrooms
- Meeting room
- Living room
- 2000 square feet
- Hot water radiation heating
- 30ft x 60ft x 19ft
- 1992 Chevrolet pick up
- 3500 diesel dump truck, 1997 with Diamond plow
- 1987 580C case backhoe
- 2007 Kubota KX161-3 Excavator 2300 hrs
- 120 picnic tables
- 65 fire pits
- Fire pump & ancillary firefighting equipment
- RV sewage pump out system
- MTV zero turn lawnmower
- 10 pit privies
- Five ton log splitter
Sales Inquiries for Bellevue Beach Campground
Carol Burke, RPA
Owner / Broker